Sunday, June 07, 2015

Jogging / Staying In Shape


It’s rough out here!!! like Cleveland Cavaliers playing without Kyrie Irving there’s always something there to remind me; damn!! I guess they’re just memory joggers.

Irrational fears prevented some from swerving but those that are flexible don’t get bent out of shape!! yeah!!  so I’m out here trying to stay in shape with the rest of these joggers.

…Per Ferguson / Baltimore and all points around and in between society will disrespect a bro with the hate!!  but like miners and loggers I’m rocking the hardhat with the lantern on top when I’m going in.

Now I’m in it now up to my neck!! usually staying outside the box but I get pulled back into the game!!  now I’m back in these streets once again.

Taking it to the streets like the Doobies!! bearing witness as plots and schemes are playing out in front of me!! of course most of them going against God’s will.

Writing prompts / memory joggers are soon introduced in this good word;  like EPMD I gots to chill.
 
Jogging / Staying In Shape | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: